N.E.S. Cargo Express International Corporation (NES Cargo) located at N.E.S. Cargo Bldg. Opal Street, Manuela Homes Las Piñas City, was incorporated in May 23, 1996. With barely 7 employees initially, now the company boast of more than 100 staff and 3 branches.
Service at its best is NES Cargo’s call. We aim to provide clients with a complete range of quality services at the minimum possible cost and transit time.
NES Cargo provides NVOCC services, freight forwarding by air and sea, customs brokerage for both import and export shipments, door to door delivery, consolidation, trucking & delivery, packing & crating services and project cargo handling.
Freight forwarding service provides cargo from the port of origin to the port of final destination. Our company provides a full package of transport network service covering the entire member countries of the World Trade Organization.
Customs Brokerage service provides customs clearance and release of the consignee’s shipment plus delivery, as may be specified by the customer.
Door to Door service takes care of shipment from the port of origin delivered right at the doorstep of the consignee or his warehouse.
Loose cargo shipments (LCL) are consolidated into one container for sea and air freight. It is consolidated into one LD3, steel pallets or AMA container. Consolidations are being done on a weekly basis.
Containerized and loose cargo shipments are being delivered to the consignee or his warehouse for imports, while export cargo are picked up from the shipper’s warehouse and are brought to the port or to the carrier’s container yard.
Delicate and fragile shipments are safely packed in crates to make sure that they reach the destination in its original state and form.
Project cargo shipments are handled with efficiency and care. Logistics are correctly planned, thereby ensuring efficiency at minimum cost.
Mr. Nestor E. Salvania
President / General Manager
Mr. Sonny Cruz Jr.
VP / Mktg. Manager
Ms. Myra S. Dela Torre
Mr. Jose Salvania
Ms. Marlyn Marquez
Mr. Nick Mendoza
Ms. Minette Marquez
Brokerage Import / Export
Ms. Charisma Lou Manaligod
NES CARGO STAFF IN ACTION:
- NES CARGO Management and Staff convenes to discuss plans, operations and preventive measures to better service our clients.
Marketing & Consolidation
- Our Marketing and Consolidation Team solicit accounts for the company.
- Money matters such as billing, payment and collection are being handled by our Accounting Department.
- Our Logistic department handles documentation processing, accreditations, permits, customs clearance and release of shipments as well as trucking (pick-up and delivery of goods).
Import Forwarding Department
- Containerized shipments consigned to NES Cargo are being documented and manifested, then turned over to each consignee by issuance of delivery order.
Export Forwarding Department
- All outbound shipments are being issued Bills of lading / airway bills which will then be turned over to shippers who will send the negotiable documents to their respective consignees.
HRD / Administration Department
- Finding the right people for the job, training and maintaining the staff, plus office administration are HRD/Admin. Department’s responsibilities.